Get maximum versatility from your Eclipse 180° Awning by kitting it out with the Eclipse 180 PVC window wall set. With both clear PVC windows and solid window flaps, you will get all the wind and weather protection as with the traditional solid walls set, plus the added benefit of letting in the light on gloomy days.
The added wall takes your total coverage from 8.2m2 to a massive 16.5m2, depending on your vehicles height, and can be used for protection against the elements or even as an awning extension for extra cover. The zippered walls separate into three panels, giving you plenty of options for your wall set up. Use all three panels as extended awning, peg one panel down to block the wind or peg all the walls down and use the wide zippered door on the centre panel for easy access. The wall is made from quality 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas and has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in rainy conditions.
Ensure awning is anchored with supplied guy ropes and pegs at all times when in use.
- Clear PVC windows plus solid window flaps give you more light inside the awning
- When walls are anchored it provides approx. 16.5m2 of coverage depending on your vehicle height
- Acts as a wind/weather break or as an awning extension
- Includes 3 panels per set
- Zippered wall panels allows versatile configurations
- 1300mm wide zippered door on centre panel
- Includes guy ropes and pegs
- External Dimensions: 9900L mm (base) x 2230H mm
- Suits Awning Model: Eclipse 180° Awning
- Mount Type: Zip
- Material: 260gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas
- Waterhead Rating: PU 1500mm Water Rated
- Packed Dimensions: 500L x 360W x 170H mm
- Weight: 8.7kg
- Warranty: 3 Year