Drivetech Quickie Tyre Deflator us a great way to save time airing down. Dropping your tyre pressure in no time!
- Easy to use all in one mechanism
- Rubber protection sleeve around gauge head
- Handy protective storage pouch
- Remove valve cap and attache the deflator to the valve system connector in a clockwise direction
- Hold hose collar steady while pushing in valve remover rod and turning it in an anti-clockwise direction.
- When the valve core is removed the valve remover rod will push out.
- Slide the hose collar out (away from valve stem) to start deflation.
- When the desired pressure is reached, push the hose collar back towards the valve stem and screw the valve remover rod back in a clockwise direction
- Unscrew the deflator by turning the valve stem connector in an anti-clockwise directions and replace valve cap.