4000 SERIES T3 is the ultimate in direct replacement single piece performance brake rotors Featuring all the benefits of the 4000 Series plus DBAs patented world renowned T3 bi directional slot design.
Built on the foundations of DBAs T2 slot, the T3 slot design features additional, precise, CNC machined tri symmetrical slots, resulting in an even quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel The T3 slot increases the number of exit points for brake pad friction dust and gases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
We recommend a T3 slot for high performance and heavy off-roading applications.
- Surface Design Slots and/or chamfered drill holes facilitate the exit of friction dust and gasses, for a quieter and more responsive pedal feel.*
- Anti Rust Painted non-friction areas to prevent rust and enhance appearance.
- BI-Directional Use Symmetrical slotting and/or drilling for universal left/right use.*
- Thermal Stability Profiling Heat treatment cycles realign the microstructure of the iron, resulting in increased rotor stability and durability.
- Thermal Efficiency Centre-split core castings for increased heat transfer and thermal efficiency.
- CBN Cubic Boron Nitride (CBN) machine turned finish, minimising disc thickness variation and the potential for pad "knock" and resulting premature wear.
- Thermographic Heat Paint Paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds to assist with the monitoring of braking temperatures and rotor fatigue.
- Kangaroo Paw Unique Kangaroo Paw vane design for up to 20% better heat dissipation, increasing braking effectiveness and prolonging brake life.*
*Some variants may not contain all features
SOLD AS A PAIR