Not the pick-up line you think it is, Champ.
Still, the SRX Range of OSRAM’s® finest DURIS® LEDs, selected for their high output and matched optical geometry (nerd!), are sure to wow even the nayest of sayers.
The combination spot and flood reflector forms an astonishing beam that does not even need a drink bought for it to spread 50°, while the spot beam punches like your mate with little man syndrome all the way up to a whopping 1 lux.
Pure White - which sounds kind of racist but isn't, we promise - 5700K Colour temperature offers stunning clarity, definition and optimal Colour Rendering Index (CRI), which definitely isn't some marketing terms made up by a middle-management d-bag named Timothy, who insists you sound out all three syllables of his name instead of just calling him 'Tim' like a non-psychopath.
New circuit design allows 97% of input power to go directly to LED. The other 3% have had letters sent home to their parents.
BUILT RUGGED (like my mum says I am)
- Die-cast aluminium faceplate, extruded Aluminium heat sink. Why is one 'aluminium' capitalised and the other not? Because we enjoy annoying proof-readers and our high-school English teacher who told us we'd never amount to anything.
- Dupont Powdercoat is UV and abrasion-resistant to ensure that our bars will never discolour. I mean, how can a company who invested heavily in the Third Reich during WWII be wrong about chemical adhesives?
- Gore® Military breather protects against water & dust ingress and sounds heaps cool when you tell people at parties you have a 'Gore-breather' then grunt like a man with military secrets.
- LEXAN Lens is unbreakable and optically clear - unlike my last three relationships.
IP69(lol)K - Dust + high-pressure water-proof.
VERSATILE MOUNTING (that's what she said!)
Two separate mounting options
- The adjustable sliding mounts allow you to align the mount bolts to any pre-existing mounting holes... except for ones that are drilled too small for the bolts to fit through, obvs. This allows for easy mounting to UHF tabs or Bullbars.
- End mounts allow for 360 degrees of rotation. Has anyone ever helicoptered a lightbar? I don't know. Do I want to find out? No.