When you load up the back of the vehicle or hook up a caravan / trailer, you’ll notice the rear end drop down, this drop in height can have some adverse effects on your vehicle’s safety and handling.
Symptoms such as:
- Suspension bottoming out
- Rough ride
- Excessive sway & body roll
- Unpredictable braking characteristics
- Poor headlight aim
- Clearance issues
All this can be mitigated by installing a set of Polyair Bellows.
The Bellows kit is air adjustable giving you flexibility to tailor the level of support for your individual load types and weights.
Having a correctly sprung vehicle for constant loads is always recommended as the first step, but in most cases the leaf springs are rated well past what you will carry daily, giving you a rough, uncomfortable ride when not loaded up.
Having the flexibility of the adjustable Polyair Bellows means you can have a smooth stock ride comfort when unloaded and simply adjust the pressure when towing or hauling. Simple.
- Air adjustable from 5-100psi
- Built with a superior 2-ply fabric reinforced rubber
- Ultra high strength & corrosion proof Zytel ® Nylon end caps
- Most popular kits do not require drilling into the chassis
- Easy to install with illustrated instructions
- Quick connecting, easy to use air fittings.
- Kits designed for standard height and raised applications
- Bespoke design for each vehicle
2 year, unlimited km warranty.